All manuscripts intended for publication in the Geomatics and Environmental Engineering Journal should conform to the following guidelines:
- Please prepare your article by using Microsoft Word. The preferred file format is DOC or DOCX.
- The language of the journal is English. British or American English may be used, but consistency has to be maintain in the manuscript.
- The manuscript should include: Title, List of Authors, Abstract; Keywords; Introduction; Analysis (state) of the Problems; Material and Methods; Results and Discussion; Conclusion and References.
- The minimal length of a manuscript is 20,000 characters with spaces (Title, List of Authors, Footnotes, Abstract, Keywords and References are not considered as a part of a manuscript regarding its length). The total length of a manuscript should not exceed 40,000 characters including spaces. The Editorial Board reserves the right to publish more extensive manuscripts.
- The title page should include footnotes, in which the authors' affiliation should be given together with their e-mail address and ORCID number.
- The abstract should contain a concise description of the contents and the main results of the manuscript. It should be a maximum of 20 lines.
- A list up to five keywords or key expressions should be provided.
- Figures and tables should be numbered and accompanied by the name(s) of the author(s) or an appropriate reference source. They should be inserted directly into the appropriate place in the text. A reference to each figure and table should be included in the text. Figures must be of high quality and their resolution should be at least 300 dpi. Colored figures are acceptable, but please try printing the manuscript in greyscale to verify that readers of the online version will not miss information from the figures if only monochrome printouts are available.
- Mathematical equations within the text should be written in separate lines, numbered consecutively (numbers within round brackets) on the right-hand side. Greek characters must be written with using a non-cursive font while variables must be in italics. Please use either the Microsoft Equation Editor or the MathType add-on in your manuscript to insert equations and/or corresponding symbols into the text. Equations should be editable by the editorial office and not appear in a picture format.
- SI Units (International System of Units) should be used.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in the text.
- References should have a range of at least 20-30 positions, covering state of the art and important previous works in the given area of interest on an international scale. References covered by major citation databases are preferred (Scopus, Web of Science). Reference should be prepared as in the template.
- References to literature within the text should be given in square brackets [ ], and placed before the punctuation, for example , [1-3] or [1,3]. A list of references should be prepared in the order in which the articles appear in the text. Each article in the reference list must be cited in the text and vice versa.
Authors are required to prepare manuscripts employing the template developed by GaEE.
In articles with several authors, we encourage the inclusion of a short paragraph specifying their individual contributions. Please refer to the CRediT taxonomy. Not including this section means that all authors contribute the same amount to each part and element of the article.
After accepted of manusript the scan of the declaration should be required. The first page is filled by the author making the submission, the second by all co-authors.
Also during the submission process, authors are encouraged to provide names of (maximum) five potential reviewers who are experts in the subject area of the article. Please provide detailed contact information (address, homepage, telephone, email address). Suggested reviewers should not be current collaborators of the authors submitted article, or have published with of them. They should be from institutions other than the authors. The Editorial Board has the sole right to decide whether or not the suggested reviewers are selected. Providing the proposed reviewers is possible during the submission the "Comments for the Editor" box.
Please do not send original submissions or revisions directly to the Editor-in-Chief or Managing Editors. Submissions to Geomatics and Environmental Engineering has to done by Website.